Listing Courtesy of Coastal Luxury
5 / 5.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Sleek coastal design. Sophisticated elegance meets traditional beauty in this expansive Watercolor, Florida masterpiece, designed by T.S. Adams and built by renowned builder Borges-Brooks Construction. Throughout this grand coastal home are exquisite reclaimed oak floors, doors, and cabinet facings soothe the eye with natural beauty, while meticulously curated tile, fixtures, and accessories provide pops of modernity in just the right proportion. The main living areas of the home are on the ground floor, which encompasses the living and dining areas plus the kitchen with large butler's pantry. High-design, custom cabinetry in the butler's pantry touts impressive and sleek storage. A collapsible glass wall opens to the outdoor kitchen and pool with sun-shelf and spa,
Assigned School Zones
- Emerald Coast
- South Walton
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven Double, Oven Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Cathedral, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Elevator, Fireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Wet Bar
- Bath - 1/2, Bath - Full, Bath - Master, Bedroom - Additional, Bedroom - Master, Bunk Room, Covered Porch, Dining Room, Foyer, Garage, Great Room, Kitchen, Pantry, Recreation Room, Sitting Room
- 20' 6 1/2'' x 16'10''
- 14'5 3/4'' x 13'
- Bbq Pit/Grill, Deck Open, Fireplace, Hot Tub, Patio Covered, Pool - In-Ground, Porch, Shower, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Electric,Gas - Natural,Phone,Public Sewer,Public Water,TV Cable,Underground
- Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- 49.51' x 110.17'
- Garage Attached
Ground Keeping, Internet Service, Legal, Management, Master Association, Recreational Faclty, Security, Services, Trash, Tv Cable
- Heading South on 395 turn right into Watercolor W Lake Forest Dr., continue on W Lake Forest Dr., turn left onto Needlerush Dr., turn right onto Blackwater, turn right on Mistflower and this property will be the second home on your left.
Property Listed By Coastal Luxury
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright(c) 2017 Emerald Coast Association of REALTOR(R). All Rights Reserved