Listing Courtesy of Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Hard to find, beautifully styled craftsman ranch home, by Ledman Construction, in the coastal sanctuary of Wild Heron. Newer construction, with up to date finishes and packed with custom features. Enter your new beautiful custom home through the mahogany front doors with artisan leaded glass. Take in the decorative molding, beautiful flooring, plantation shutters and 12-foot coffered ceilings in the living room. For greater creature comforts, the homes wood-burning fireplace is surrounded by a Medusa stone mantle, with over sized, back-lit, antique Indonesian wooden doors adorning each side. This home has a private office/den with a custom standing treadmill desk however; this office could be used as a media room.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Floor Tile, Floor Ww Carpet, Furnished - None, Handicap Provisions, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Plantation Shutters, Pull Down Stairs, Shelving, Split Bedroom, Walls Paneled, Walls Wainscoting, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- Bath - 1/2, Bath - Full, Bath - Master, Bedroom - Additional, Bedroom - Master, Covered Porch, Dining Area, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer, Garage, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Pantry, Screened Porch, Storage
- 14 x 16'6''
- 18'6'' x 20'10''
- Deck Open, Patio Covered, Patio Enclosed, Porch, Porch Screened, Sprinkler System
- Community Sewer,Community Water,Electric,Gas - Natural,Phone,Public Sewer,TV Cable
- Covenants,Dead End,Restrictions,See Remarks,Sidewalk,Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- 112 x 213 x 120 x 210
- Garage,Garage Attached,Golf Cart Enclosed,Other,Oversized,See Remarks
Accounting, Ground Keeping, Management, Master Association, Recreational Faclty, Security, Trash
- Hwy 98 west of Hwy 79 and east of Inlet Beach. Turn north onto Wild Heron Way. Follow to the guard gate. Once through the gate, take the third left, Fox Glenn Trace. Home is the first on the left 22207.
Property Listed By Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright(c) 2017 Emerald Coast Association of REALTOR(R). All Rights Reserved