Listing Courtesy of Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This distinctive three-story beach home in Seacrest Beach is eloquently designed by Domin Bock Architects and built to the highest standards by Urban 86. Situated on a quiet street, it is in a sought-after area within easy walking or biking distance of the beach and local amenities. The 12,000 square foot resort-style pool is steps away, making it easy to enjoy a morning swim before breakfast or hang out with neighbors in the afternoon sun. Photographs barely do justice to the professionally decorated interior with rich walnut floors and white cypress ceilings. The generously sized open living room incorporates a gourmet kitchen and dining area. Designed for entertaining, the living space flows seamlessly outdoors onto the balcony for evening drinks and hors d'oeuvres with treetop views.
||41 Beachcomber Lane
18 30A East
Assigned School Zones
- Emerald Coast
- South Walton
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Icemk, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Window Treatment All
- Bath - Full, Bath - Master, Bedroom - Additional, Bedroom - Master, Bunk Room, Covered Porch, Dining/Kitchen Combo, Living Room, Screened Porch
- 14.10 x 13.2
- 19.10 x 12.9
- Balcony, Columns, Deck Covered, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Electric,Gas - Natural,Public Sewer,Public Water,TV Cable,Underground
- 40 x 90
Accounting, Management, Master Association, Security
- From 30A heading East to Seacrest Beach turn left (North) at the large Lifeguard Chair onto Seacrest Beach Blvd. At the stop sign, bear right, staying on Seacrest Beach Blvd. Take the second left onto Beach Bike Way. Take the second left onto Beachcomber. 41 Beachcomber Lane will be the first home on your right.
Property Listed By Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright(c) 2017 Emerald Coast Association of REALTOR(R). All Rights Reserved