Listing Courtesy of Nexthome White Sands
4 / 4.3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Newly built, this exquisite custom Huff Home overlooking the Burnt Pine Golf Course is a rare find. Thoughtfully designed and meticulously maintained, 3956 is a desirable single level home complete with a separate guest house and state of the art outdoor living space and pool. Exterior features include oversized ozone heated and cooled pool with swim up bar for 4 and 10 person hot tub with waterfall and wall mount fire torches. The summer kitchen and outdoor living space were built for Florida living with a SubZero refrigerator, 4 ft gas grill, outdoor shower, pool bath, fire pit and high top table bar. The interior is spaciously designed with 4 bedroom, 4 full bath, with 3 additional half bath and a study.
Assigned School Zones
- Van R Butler
- Emerald Coast
- South Walton
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Freezer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven Continue Clean, Oven Double, Oven Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Icemk, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace, Floor Marble, Floor Tile, Furnished - None, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Shelving, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All
- Bath - Full, Bath - Master, Bedroom - Additional, Bedroom - Master, Dining/Kitchen Combo, Foyer, Garage, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Other, Pool House
- Bbq Pit/Grill, Cabana, Columns, Deck Covered, Fenced Back Yard, Fireplace, Guest Quarters, Hot Tub, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Shower, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Electric,Gas - Natural,Gas - Propane,Phone,Public Sewer,Public Water,Tap Fee Paid,TV Cable
- Aerials/Topo Availbl,Covenants,Golf Course,Restrictions,Survey Available,Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- Garage Attached,Golf Cart Enclosed,Oversized
Land Recreation, Legal, Management, Master Association, Recreational Faclty, Security, Trash, Tv Cable
- Highway 98 to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. Turn north into the main gate of Sandestin. Right turn after the guard gate, left at the new round-a-bout. Follow Baytowne Avenue past Burnt Pine and 3956 will be on the left after the split in the road.
Property Listed By Nexthome White Sands
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright(c) 2017 Emerald Coast Association of REALTOR(R). All Rights Reserved