Listing Courtesy of Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Few homes in the prestigious Burnt Pine community can come close to matching the jaw dropping views this property offers. Enter the front door and your eyes are captured by the sight of not one but two green fairway venues, a large lake with an illuminated fountain and then the Burnt Pine Club House in the distance. All that from the front door overlooking your own salt water pool and outdoor living area comfortably tucked into a wooded lot with lots of privacy. This beautiful and well maintained 5 bedroom, 5 bath custom home is a perfect balance of elegance and comfort. Built for entertaining, the living room opens onto a grand outdoor area with a saltwater pool, outdoor kitchen, fireplace, built-in TV cabinet, and ample seating and dining space.
||3110 Merion Drive
15 Miramar/Sandestin Resort
Assigned School Zones
- Van R Butler
- Emerald Coast
- South Walton
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven Double, Oven Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Icemk, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Fireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas, Floor Tile, Floor Ww Carpet, Floor Ww Carpet New, Furnished - None, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room, Loggia, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Office
- Deck Enclosed, Fenced Lot-Part, Fireplace, Hot Tub, Patio Covered, Patio Enclosed, Pool - Enclosed, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Screened, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water,TV Cable
- Covenants,Golf Course,Restrictions,Survey Available
- Garage,Garage Attached,Golf Cart Covered,Golf Cart Enclosed,Other
Accounting, Management, Master Association, Recreational Faclty, Security, Trash, Tv Cable
- Take Hwy. 98 to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, turn north into Sandestin's north gate, first right off circle to stop sign, left onto Baytowne Ave., pass Village of Baytowne Wharf, left into Burnt Pine and proceed through guard gate and continue on Club Drive to Merion Neighborhood on the right and 3110 is down on the left across from the neighborhood park.
Property Listed By Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright(c) 2017 Emerald Coast Association of REALTOR(R). All Rights Reserved