Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty SRB
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
An architectural masterpiece. This magnificent home features unobstructed views of the Gulf in a tranquil setting with lavish attention to detail. The one touch lighting system allows you to set the mood throughout the house as soon as you enter through 9ft custom 3-panel MDF doors with custom Baldwin hardware. Cherry wood floors, tile flooring, triple crown molding and custom interior plantation shutters can be found throughout the home. The first floor features a grand foyer with faux finished columns and coffered ceilings, two bedroom suites facing the gulf with access to the large screened lanai which includes a hot tub. Also on this floor is a third bedroom, full bathroom and laundry room. Take the elevator or beautiful staircase with custom made iron railing to the upper levels.
||4648 Destiny Way
Destiny S D
Assigned School Zones
- Fort Walton Beach
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Intercom, Microwave, Oven Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Icemk, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Elevator, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - Some, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Plantation Shutters, Wallpaper, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Foyer, Garage, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom
- Balcony, Columns, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Fenced Back Yard, Fireplace, Hot Tub, Hurricane Shutters, Patio Covered, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Screened, Shower, Sprinkler System
- Electric,Gas - Natural,Public Sewer,Public Water,TV Cable
- Coastal Barrier Zone,Covenants,Cul-De-Sac,Restrictions,Sidewalk,Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- Garage Attached
Management, Recreational Faclty
- Destiny is just across from Crab Trap on Scenic Gulf Dr. Once past gate turn left onto Destiny Way. Home is third on the left.
There is a lot of news going around about the real estate predictions for next year. As 2017 winds down, many of us real estate agents are looking towards the next year to be a very lucrative one. Rates are still reasonably low and many markets acros...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty SRB
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright(c) 2017 Emerald Coast Association of REALTOR(R). All Rights Reserved