Listing Courtesy of First Gulf Realty LLC
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Large corner lot secluded on two sides. Open-plan, split bedroom floor layout. Master bedroom and master bathroom; three additional bedrooms with two connecting bathrooms. Family room open to bonus, breakfast, foyer and dining areas. Travertine tiling throughout with new carpet in bedrooms. Stainless steel appliances in kitchen. Washer & dryer to stay - in utility room with sink. Cathedral ceiling in family room, treyed ceiling in master bedroom, recently replaced skylight in bathroom. Crown molding, chair rail and bullnosing featued throughout. Screened patio leading to salt water, lined pool. Close to Destin beaches, Choctawatchee Bay, Destin Harbor, Clement Taylor Park, Destin Commons, and numerous shops and famous local restaurants.
||4093 Burning Tree Drive
Assigned School Zones
- Fort Walton Beach
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Icemk, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Cathedral, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace Gas, Floor Tile, Lighting Recessed, Skylight(S), Split Bedroom, Window Treatment All
- Bedroom, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room, Dining Area, Family Room, Foyer, Full Bathroom, Garage, Kitchen, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Owner'S Closet, Screened Porch, Utility Room
- 13' 3'' x 14' 9''
- 11' x 9' 10''
- Fenced Back Yard, Lawn Pump, Patio Enclosed, Pool - In-Ground, Satellite Dish, Shower, Sprinkler System
- Electric,Gas - Natural,Public Sewer,Public Water,TV Cable
- 100' x 150'
- Garage Attached
- Turn north, off of Hwy 98 onto Main Street. Proceed 1.6 miles to the end of Main Street and turn right (east). Drive 1.4 miles to Windsor Forest subdivision and turn right - 4096 Burning Tree Drive is 2nd house on the left.
There is a lot of news going around about the real estate predictions for next year. As 2017 winds down, many of us real estate agents are looking towards the next year to be a very lucrative one. Rates are still reasonably low and many markets acros...Continue Reading
Property Listed By First Gulf Realty LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright(c) 2017 Emerald Coast Association of REALTOR(R). All Rights Reserved