Listing Courtesy of Resort Real Estate Group LLC
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
$330,000 in Recent Updates by Sweet builders! Complete list of all improvements in MLS documents. This stunning single level home overlooks the 18 hole of the Private Burnt Pine Club Golf Course. Enclosed Lani with large entertaining area, Pool & Spa, summer kitchen, fire pit, & mounted big screen TV. This is the perfect home to entertain in with its updated kitchen, complete with all professional series stainless appliances, large island & pantry. The floor to ceiling stone accent wall & built-ins add storage & beauty to the family room. Spacious Master suite is zoned for privacy, and master ensuite is a true spa retreat. Den/office sits at the back of home, with built-in shelving & great views of golf course. Formal Living & Dining, 3 car garage, & huge attic with staircase with storage.
||3276 Burnt Pine Circle
15 Miramar/Sandestin Resort
Assigned School Zones
- Van R Butler
- Emerald Coast
- South Walton
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Machine, Jennaire Type, Microwave, Oven Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Icemk, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Tile, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Pantry, Plantation Shutters, Renovated, Shelving, Skylight(S), Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Office
- Bbq Pit/Grill, Hot Tub, Hurricane Shutters, Patio Covered, Patio Enclosed, Pool - Enclosed, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Screened, Renovated, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Tv Antenna
- Electric,Gas - Natural,Public Sewer,Public Water,TV Cable
- Cul-De-Sac,Dead End,Golf Course,Restrictions,Sidewalk
- Garage Attached,Golf Cart Covered,Guest,Oversized
Management, Master Association, Recreational Faclty, Security, Trash, Tv Cable
- From the Main Sandestin entrance, take a right onto Heron Walk Drive. At the stop sign, take a left onto Baytowne Avenue. Burnt Pine Entrance will be on the left hand side. Ask the Guard for directions.
Property Listed By Resort Real Estate Group LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright(c) 2017 Emerald Coast Association of REALTOR(R). All Rights Reserved