Listing Courtesy of Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Forwardly designed and masterfully constructed, this quintessential home is nestled within one of the most iconic corners of Rosemary Beach. An elegant architectural wonder positioned steps away from the sugar white sand of the coast and the sea blue green of the Gulf of Mexico, 346 W Water Street enjoys its flow from interior living to the spacious courtyard. The home inspires through masterfully crafted details including Venetian plaster walls, pecky cypress columns and beams, masterful Groin Vault ceilings and oversized windows. The interior and exterior fireplaces provide exceptional gathering spaces to contemplate the day ahead or unwind from a day at the beach. As one enters through the arched hand-carved teak front door, the crisply designed living space welcomes!
Assigned School Zones
- Dune Lakes
- Emerald Coast
- South Walton
- Auto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Vaulted, Elevator, Fireplace, Fireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Furnished - All, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Upgraded Media Wing, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All
- Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Area, Foyer, Full Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Media Room, Separate Apartment
- Balcony, Bbq Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Fenced Lot-All, Fireplace, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Separate Living Area, Shower, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Electric,Gas - Natural,Public Sewer,Public Water,TV Cable,Underground
- Covenants,Interior,Level,Restrictions,Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- 65' x 69'
- Garage Detached,Guest
Accounting, Ground Keeping, Internet Service, Land Recreation, Management, Master Association, Recreational Faclty, Security, Tv Cable
- Enter Scenic Hwy 30A from the east end off of Hwy 98. At the 3rd light of Rosemary Beach, turn south. 346 W Water is the 5th house on the right or 3rd house on the right after passing the Barbados Pool.
Property Listed By Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright(c) 2017 Emerald Coast Association of REALTOR(R). All Rights Reserved